SELF TAN ERASER + PRIMER
WHAT IT IS
Foaming self-tan eraser & primer
WHAT IS DOES
- Use as an eraser: Effectively removes remnants of self tan and conditions skin. For best results apply to skin to dry skin at least 3 days after initial tan application.
- Use as a primer: Vegan 3% Glycolic acid to deeply exfoliate and prime the skin, for the perfect tanning canvas.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Vegan, Organic & Cruelty Free.
- Effectively removes remnants of self-tan.
- Acts to prime the skin providing the perfect canvas for tanning.
- The glycolic acid works to break down your tan more quickly, plus gives a resurfacing effect creating the perfect blank canvas.
- I love to use this on a cotton pad to correct smaller mistakes like on my hands.
- To use this as a skin primer: apply to skin pre-tan. Your skin will feel hydrated and ready for a fresh coat of tan.
- To use as an eraser: Apply Tanologist Self Tan Eraser & Primer to dry skin at least 3 days after initial tan application and leave on for 5 minutes. Wash off in shower, buffing skin gently until colour is removed.
- To use as a primer: Apply Tanologist Self Tan Eraser & Primer to skin pre-tan. Leave on for 5 minutes and wash off in shower.
We advise a patch test 24 hours before use. Do not apply on broken or irritated skin. Avoid contact with eyes. If reaction occurs, discontinue use/seek medical advice.
This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin ageing, skin cancer and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do no burn.