SELF-TAN WATER LIGHT
WHAT IT IS
Transparent Self-Tan Water
WHAT IS DOES
- Hydrate and tan with this vitamin infused self tanning water, packed full of skin-loving ingredients.
- Choose your natural skin tone match from light, medium or dark and personalise your result through the power of time for your most flawless tan ever.
- A spectrum of shades from just one bottle, wait 1-4 hours depending on your desired end result. Then rinse off in the shower.
- Multi-purpose formula is suitable for use on both face & body.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Vegan, Organic & Cruelty Free.
- Can be used as a hydrating setting spray.
- Non-comedogenic: no clogged pores.
- The transparent formulation means no transfer onto clothes or sheets.
- Keep your Self Tan Water in the fridge and use as a refreshing mist, I loved this in Ibiza.
- Use the Self Tan Water over makeup as a glowy finishing spray.
- I leave this on overnight if I want a super dark tan.
- Prep the skin using our Tanologist Eraser & Primer.
- Moisturise dry areas, such as hands, elbows, knees and feet.
- Spray directly onto dry skin and blend with a tanning mitt using large circular motions.
- Shower 1-4 hours after application depending on desired end result. More time= deeper tan.
- Wash hands thoroughly after application.
- Aqua (Water)
- Propylene Glycol
- Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract
- Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract
- Ascorbic Acid
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate)
- Aloe Barbadensis Extract*
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil*
- Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract*
- Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil*
- Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract*
- Punica Granatum Extract*
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Dipropylene Glycol
- Parfum (Fragrance)
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- Citric Acid
- Triethylene Glycol
* Organic extracts
We advise a patch test 24 hours before use. Do not apply on broken or irritated skin. Avoid contact with eyes. If reaction occurs, discontinue use/seek medical advice.
This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin ageing, skin cancer and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do no burn.