The Glow Down
WE’RE WORKING FOR CHANGE
As a brand that champions the power of the Glow Up, celebrates individuality, self-confidence and equal rights, we recognise we absolutely need to do more to support the Black community.
We have taken the time to research and learn how we can make changes that will last. It’s important for us to be honest – with ourselves and with you. As a self-tan brand that truly cares, we are working to become more diverse.
We’re working for CHANGE and here are the steps we are taking
- We made a $10k donation to the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund
- We will represent the Black & POC community more across everything we do
- We will match 100% of all donations our team members make to the charities of their choice fighting for racial injustices and inequality
- We are devoted to attracting and hiring a more diverse team
- We are going to support Black-owned businesses through mentoring programs & direct investment (more details to come)
- We will start using our platforms to raise awareness of issues that are close to our heart
Join our mailing list
Get email updates on everything you need to know from special offers to top tanning tips for a flawless glow.
Please be assured that this conversation is not over, and that we are working hard to help diversify the industry. We want you to be a part of the change with us. Thank you.
Love from Lottie & Team Tanologist x